You’ll find practical help and real answers that will make a difference in your worship leading.
- What does it mean to be culturally relevant, but not compromise on Scripture?
- How do I find a proper balance between being up front (the attention on me) and people seeing the Lord (the attention on Him)?
- What are practical ways I can encourage the congregation to be more free in their worship?
- Should the main time of praise and worship be before the sermon or after it?
- Should I plan ahead or should I be spontaneous?
All of these, and lots more! (78 minutes)
SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICIES