What would happen if everyone in your congregation really understood worship from a biblical perspective? Not music. Worship.
- Do you think you might hear less, “I don’t like that song,” and more, “Isn’t Jesus wonderful?”
- Do you suppose there could be fewer negative comments about things like musical styles, and more positive comments about the content of worship?
- Might there be fewer people looking at their watch or checking their Facebook posts, and more people actively engaging with God during the worship?
For many churches, a scenario like this one would be like someone switched on the light. So, the big question is, “How do you get that picture to become a reality?”
The Worship Seminar with Tom Kraeuter.
- Bible-believing churches in all 50 states (and several Canadian provinces), of nearly every size, and from almost every conceivable background have attended these Worship Seminars.
- People from Bible-believing churches all over your area will be there.
- Nearly 50,000 people have attended our events.
What are you waiting for?
The Worship Seminar in Arnold, Missouri, October 29, 2022 HAS BEEN CANCELLED. We apologize for the inconvenience..
Find out more about Tom Kraeuter